- Prepare and weigh all the ingredients. Take butter out of the fridge at least two hours beforehand.
- Pour boiling water over the dried fruit for 5 minutes, then drain. Cut the dried fruit into cubes the size of raisins.
- Beat the melted butter and sugar. Add the egg and beat again.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Mix oat flour, wheat flour, baking powder. Sift and add salt.
- Add flour to the dough in 2-3 steps, kneading thoroughly until smooth. The dough will be sticky.
- Add the dried fruit and combine.
- Preheat the oven to 392F | 200C. Line a tray with baking paper or a silicone mat.
- Spoon out the dough 1.5-2cm | 0.6 inches apart. Bake for 15 minutes at 392F | 200C.