- Beat the egg with sugar. Add soft butter, then sour cream, vanilla, and mix. Add flour and baking powder, and knead the dough.
- Leave it under the film for 30 minutes. Then divide the dough into 20 parts. Form balls.
- Next, roll out circles with a diameter of 12cm (approximately), make cuts on one side. Put the filling and form bagels.
- The filling can be any. Here we3 have sugar, ground nuts and cinnamon.
- Put the finished bagels on a baking sheet, and grease with egg yolk and milk.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 356F (180C).