When the quiche is baked and the filling has stabilized, you will have only one desire - to eat two pieces at once! And the best part about such pastries is that you can endlessly experiment with the filling options: vegetable, meat, mushrooms...
Use your imagination, and the result will surprise you!
The calculation in the recipe is for a 17cm (6.70 inch) mold.
- Combine all the ingredients, and knead the dough.
- Place it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cut the leeks into rings or strips, and lightly fry it until soft.
- Grate the cheese.
- Mix the eggs with the cream and the cheese.
- Cut the fish into slices or strips.
- Add the fish and the onion to the cream cheese mass, and mix.
- Roll out the dough, put in in a mold, and prick with a fork.
- Spread the filling. I additionally spread a few pieces of fish and onions ot top.
- Bake the quiche in the oven preheated to 180C (356F) for 45 minutes. Then turn off the upper heat, and bake the quiche for another 10 minutes at 150C (302F).