Vegetable quiche is one of the variations of the vegetarian pie in its own way. The cooking is very simple and fast!
- 90 g butter | 3.15 oz
- 100 g whole grain wheat flour (1 glass 200 ml) | 3.55 oz
- 100 g of 1st grade wheat flour | 3.55 oz
- 15 g wheat bran | 0.55 oz
- 1 tsp. salt | 1.00 tsp
- 2 tsp. fructose or natural non-refined sugar | 2.00 tsp
- 1 tsp. baking powder | 1.00 tsp
- 80 g sour cream | 2.80 oz
- 110 g fresh bell pepper | 3.90 oz
- 180 g fresh zucchini | 6.32 oz
- 140 g fresh spinach | 4.95 oz
- 180 g frozen broccoli | 6.35 oz
- 60 g vegetarian parmesan | 2.10 oz
- 65 g pizza mozzarella | 2.30 oz
- 85 g of Adyghe cheese (cottage cheese) | 3.00 oz
- 100 ml heavy cream (20-22% fat) | 3.40 fl oz
- 1 tsp. "Black" Indian salt | 1.00 tsp
- Black pepper to taste | 0.00 to taste
- First, you should prepare the dough. Mix all the dry ingredients; rub the butter in the dry mix.
- Add the sour cream and knead a firm dough. Roll it out into a circle 11 inch in diameter. Cut the crooked edges. Place the dough on the bottom of the mold and line the borders around the circle. While the filling is being prepared, put the form with the dough in the fridge.
- Defrost broccoli, slightly get it rid of excess water, divide into small inflorescences. Arbitrarily chop the bell pepper and zucchini, the main thing is not to cut the vegetables too thick, so that they can be evenly baked.
- Rinse the spinach and pour it over with boiling water, so the spinach will significantly reduce its volume. Slice it. Then grate all types of cheese on a coarse grater.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling; add salt and pepper. Stir them thoroughly. Then pour the ingredients into the cream and stir them again.
- Put the filling on the dough bottom, spread evenly and bake in the oven at 374F for about 50 minutes until tender. Serve the cake warm!