Making these cookies is extra simple! The main mistake that must be avoided is not to wait until they get overroasted in the oven. They should be soft, so when they cool down, they will get the perfect taste.
You will need:
- almond flour - 200 g | 7.05 oz
- sugar - 200 g | 7.05 oz
- egg whites - 60 g | 2.10 oz
- lemon juice - 4 g | 0.15 oz
- matcha tea - 5 g | 0.20 oz
- powdered sugar to taste
- Mix the sugar with flour and matcha powder (or cocoa or lemon zest, or berry powder – 5-10g | 0.20 to 0.40 oz).
- Whisk the egg whites with the lemon juice and add them to the dry mixture. Form the balls 2 cm (0.8 inch) in diameter, roll them in the powdered sugar.
- Place the balls on the silicone mat at a distance of 3 cm (1.2 inch) from each other. Bake for 25 minutes in the oven, preheated to 150 C (302F). Let the cookies cool.