The calculation in the recipe is for 6 silicone molds with a diameter of 7*1.5 cm.
- Combine the cream with honey and glucose syrup; bring to a boil.
- Boil over medium heat in a saucepan with a thick bottom to 244-248F (118-120C) for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add almond flakes, and mix well.
- Spread the mass into molds.
- When the florentines harden (in about an hour and a half), coat the molds with melted chocolate, lay the florentines and let them harden in the refrigerator.
- Decorate the florentines with the remaining chocolate using a cornet or a pastry bag. Sprinkle with dry food coloring if desired.