The calculation is for a 26-30cm (10.24-11.80 inch) mold.
- Use a blender to mash all the liquid and soft ingredients well.
- Pour the dry components into the liquid mas, and mix well.
- Grease the mold with butter, and sprinkle with semolina.
- Lay out the cheese mass.
- Place the apricot halves and nectarine quarters on top.
- Sprinkle everything with brown sugar on top.
- Bake the dessert in the oven at 356F (180C), until cooked for about 50 minutes. Use the top-bottom mode.
- Cool the finished dessert slightly to let it stabilize. Enjoy the taste!