We have a new recipe for you!
These cakepops can be cooked not only for the New Year. They will be relevant for any kids’ party and a special candy bars.
- Add the creamy custard to the biscuit gradually, and just until you get a sticky mass that can be easily sculptured.
- You better use the white chocolate of a very high quality.
- Don't forget to shake off the excess chocolate from the cake pops, otherwise the deer will blur and form some sloppy smudges.
The calculation is for 8 to 10 pieces.
You will need:
- butter 82.2% - 120 g | 4.25 oz
- sugar - 100 g | 3.55 oz
- egg - 180 g | 6.35 oz
- vanilla powder (or essences) - 1 tsp | 1.00 tsp
- flour - 250 g | 8.80 oz
- baking powder - 1.5 tsp | 2.00 tsp
- salt - ¼ tsp | 1.00 tsp
- milk 3.2% - 60 ml | 2.00 fl oz
- Whip the room temperatured butter with the sugar (for a couple of minutes).
- Reduce the whipping speed, and add the eggs (one at a time).
- Mix the flour, the baking powder, salt and vanilla powder in a separate bowl.
- Next, add 1/3 of the dry mixture, then 1/2 milk, and then again - the mixture and milk; finally, add the last mixture portion (keep whipping at a slow speed).
- Place the dough on a parchment or a silicone mat 2-3 cm (0.8 to 1.2 inch) thick.
- Bake the cake at 180C (356F) for 15 to 20 minutes.
For the creamy custard:
- cream (33-35%) - 150 g | 5.30 oz
- powdered sugar - 30 g | 1.05 oz
- Whip the chilled cream with a mixer on medium speed until dense peaks.
- Pour in the powdered sugar, and stir the finished custard with a few strokes of the whisk.
Forming and decoration
- Crumble the biscuit with a mixer or knead it with your hands. Add one tablespoon of the custard to the biscuit crumbs; you should get a sticky wet mass.
- Tamp the finished mass into molds, and place them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt about 30 g (1.05 oz) of white chocolate.
- Remove the cake pops from the freezer, and quickly dip them into the melted chocolate; shake to remove the excess dripping chocolate.
- Place the cake-pops in the fridge for defrosting.
- Sculpt the horns, the noses and eyes from the sugar paste, and paint them with some golden powder.
- Attach the details to the cake pops.