yeast-free puff pastry
- Roll out the dough on a table (sprinkled with rice flour) into a thin layer (2-3mm).
- Cut the dough with a knife into equal parts (18 squares from two layers of dough).
- Cut the apricots into slices.
- Mix the cream cheese with the sweetener.
- Grease the dough evenly with the cheese mass, leaving a small distance from the edges.
- Spread the apricots on top.
- Whisk the yolk with milk. Brush the edges of the puffs with the resulting mixture (optional).
- Sprinkle some sweetener on top if apricots are not sweet (optional).
- Decorate with flaked almonds.
- Bake the puffs in the oven preheated to 347F (175C) for 10-15 minutes until done (the dough should brown and rise).
- Let the finished puffs cool slightly before serving.