The calculation in the recipe is for two pieces, 225g (7.95 oz)each.
- Mix the chocolate with the butter and coffee/milk and melt in the microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring all the time.
- Break the cookies into medium-sized pieces, add the crushed nuts, dried fruit, orange zest, and salt.
- Mix well the chocolate part with the dry ingredients.
- Prepare a wide cling film in 2 layers. Put the mass on it and, using the film, roll up a sausage. Tie up the film on both sides and place it in a fridge or freezer.
- Remove the film and sprinkle the dessert with powdered sugar, wrap in parchment.
You can keep it for one month in the refrigerator and six months in the freezer.
- You may use the chocolate of your choice 🍫.
- Be sure to add orange zest.
- Choose the nuts and dried fruits according to your taste (the author added dark raisins, cranberries, hazelnuts, and cashews). You can put more dried fruit than in the recipe if you like.