Crepe snail with cherry & cottage cheese filling
A great idea for breakfast! Try to please your loved ones with such a delicacy.
Explore full recipe
- Combine all the ingredients in the mixer bowl, and whisk at a low mixer speed to get a smooth mass without lumps.
- Fry the pancakes (I got 9 pieces).
* For the first crepe, grease the pan with vegetable oil. The rest of the crepes are fried without oil.
- Grind the cottage cheese with an egg, vanilla sugar and powdered sugar. Set it aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the cherries and sugar, put on the heat, and bring to a boil.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in water, and add it to the cherries. Boil until thickened.
- Put the filling in a pastry bag, and cool. You can do it the night before.