19.80 fl oz
8.25 fl oz
heavy cream 33%
1.65 fl oz
2.64 fl oz
4.95 fl oz
water for the starch
- Milk and cream should be warmed up, but not boiled.
- Add sugar to the eggs and rub well with a whisk.
- Pour in gently hot milk with cream, stirring actively with a whisk. Vanilla extract can be added.
- Pour into a saucepan and set over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and pour out the diluted starch. Stir until thick and remove from the stove.
- Add pistachio paste and leave to cool.
- Roll out the puff pastry a little and cut into strips 30-35cm long and 1.5cm wide.
- Twist 2-3 strips together and roll them up with a snail.
- Whisk the yolk a little and coat each snail well.
- Put the custard in the middle of the monogram and bake at 392F for 30 minutes.
- Decorate the finished snails with raspberries, you can pour sugar syrup or honey.