unscented vegetable oil
nuts/dried fruit/chocolate chips
- Put the eggs, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a bowl, and whip well with a mixer.
- Chop the bananas with a fork and add them to the mixer bowl. Mix at a low speed until homogeneous.
- Sift all the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix, add the soft butter, vegetable oil, and walnuts (optionally). Stir the mixture. You should have a very nice, flavorful banana dough.
- Grease the mold with butter and put there the prepared banana dough.
- You can decorate the top of the cake with nuts and slices or halves of bananas.
- Put the banana cake in the oven at 356°F (180°C) for about 35 minutes. A crust should form on top. Then, let it cool for a couple of minutes. You can also add nut butter.